Payment Portal Services for eGov
What Is AISN GovPal© and how do the payment portal services work?
GovPal© is a full lifecycle transaction management solution hosted in the cloud in our PCI-DSS compliant data centers. The solution not only includes gateway and merchant services but also extensive financial reporting and funds disbursement. Learn more about AISN’s independently audited PCI DSS 3.2 environment.
Convert your manual process to a secure online transaction that integrates with your systems. Citizens get more consumer choice, and you’re enabled to invest more in the community with the taxpayer money that you save. Through its payment portal services for eGov, AISN provides multiple layers of physical and technical security, high availability and broad options for encryption, access control, vulnerability scanning, network security scanning and more.
How Does AISN’s GovPal© Work?
Use our eGov contract, VA-190906-AISN, to develop, install and maintain web-based systems for payment processing and related payment portal services.
The contract is open to all public entities throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia and the United States and features flexible funding options. For zero-budget impact, agencies may optionally fund the system using constituent-paid convenience processing fees.
AISN has been serving the Commonwealth of Virginia since 2012 and is a trusted PCI-DSS Level 3.2 service provider.
GovPal© Portal Servers
PCI Compliance: The AISN network infrastructure and portal servers transmit PII through the network and therefore are PCI-compliant with Self-Assessment Questionnaire C. Compliance measures include SSL Certificate Encryption, quarterly network scans by an approved scan vendor, server security monitoring and an annual self-assessment.
Who Has Used AISN’s Secure Online Payments?
Virginia Office of the Attorney General
Virginia citizens make online payments to the Division of Debt Collection.
Virginia Department of Fire Programs
Virginia Department of Forestry
California citizens make property tax payments via the leading state tax system serving nearly 30 counties.
Digital Government Uses
Benefits of Digitizing Transactions
Frequently Asked Questions
Virginia’s Department of the Treasury has selected Elavon to provide Merchant Card Point of Sale and eCommerce solutions with expansion of ACH in addition to a suite of other products and services.
- AISN has SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 compliance. We undergo routine vulnerability scans.
- GovPal© complies with the most recent version of PCI DSS as published by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. The infrastructure and networks used to host payment gateways and integrated payment solutions for credit card processing all meet or exceed the requirements of PCI DSS. All communications between gateways and integrated solutions with payment processors for credit card transactions also meet or exceed the requirements of PCI DSS.
- GovPal© complies with International ACH Transaction (IAT) standards and National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) Operating Rules.
- GovPal© supports the ability to make either full or partial payments. The solution can allow for the designation of partial payments.
- Integration with existing systems used by agencies to track the individual account balances may require custom solution designs.
- GovPal© provides shopping cart services, allowing customers to make a single payment for multiple services.
- The solution assumes that the multiple services remain within the single agency site or application. For example, a constituent may purchase multiple services from Agency A or Agency B but not from both Agency A and Agency B in a single transaction.