AISN is a Virginia SWaM-certified business currently ranked among America’s fastest growing companies. We’re a leader in cloud enablement, information security and risk management, managed services and award-winning application development.
Strategic Technology Partnerships
Microsoft Azure Tier 1 CSP Provider & Government CSP Provider
AWS Consulting Partner
Google Indirect Reseller
The AIS Network Story
AISN was founded in 1993, before the commercial Internet took off and before most businesses had a website.
In the early days, AISN performed site networking, application development and client network support. As Internet adoption spiked, we cultivated a specialty in architecting highly secure and compliant hosting for enterprise-level customers with the most demanding compliance and security requirements. And with that, our company blossomed.
Building on our success, over the years, we added cloud enablement, information security, risk management, managed services, application development and consulting capabilities. Our team grew and so did our reputation for reliability and incomparable client support. After we won our first government contract in 2012, Forbes– and Fortune-ranked corporations began actively seeking us out as a reliable small business partner for large, high-value private and public sector contracts.
Today, AISN ranks on Inc. magazine’s list of America’s fastest growing companies. We serve more than 60,000 end users in the Commonwealth of Virginia alone and many more elsewhere across North America. AISN’s core executive team has been leading the company for more than a decade. And, the strength of the team that we’ve carefully built over the years has enabled us to become a leader in the IT and cybersecurity industries.
What’s our specialty?
Leveraging our deep expertise to operationalize IT strategy. We work with clients who need to formulate a complex IT strategy and then put it into action. It’s all about bridging the distance and filling the gaps between strategy, engineering, integration and business process. That includes focusing on the necessary security and compliance bits that no one enjoys sorting out — risk management and remediation, monitoring, auditing, governance, procedures, controls and deep training.
Our stringent security requirements make our clients very happy. Typically, they hail from highly regulated industries such as health care, government, education and finance. They’re uncompromising, because they’re protecting extremely sensitive data. They require enhanced security, higher compliance, stellar performance, greater customization, increased agility and supreme confidence that AISN has their back in any situation.
AIS Network is the choice of brands that refuse to compromise on security.
- Founded in 1993
- Headquartered in Richmond, Va., with staff in Northern Virginia and across the state
- End-to-end services that span infrastructure to application expertise
- Multiple security/ compliance certifications
- High-growth cybersecurity division
- Specialist in cloud enablement custom and hybrid solutions
- Full panoply of managed and application development services
- Multiple Commonwealth of Virginia contracts since 2012
Industry Certifications / Compliance
- SOC 1 & 2
- PCI DSS-compliant solutions
- Staff with multiple security and network operation certifications
- Microsoft Tier 1 CSP Partner
- Microsoft Azure Government Cloud Partner
- VMware Partner
- Strategic leadership and consultative engagement
- Customer security maturity
- Award-winning websites built
- Custom application development
- Multiple government contracts
- Solid strategic partnerships
- vCISO/CISO capabilities
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Personalized 24x7x365 client support
- Performance, security and compliance
- Large-scale migration projects, inc. legacy
- Complex enterprise applications and integration
- Customer-centric philosophy focuses on exceeding clients’ unique expectations
- Governance and risk management
- Custom cloud enablement solutions
- Complex hosting environments
- Deep Virginia government experience