Some very good news for the .NET ecosystem…
Our partner, Sitecore, was named a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for web content management (WCM) systems — alongside only Adobe. (Other strong vendors fell into the strong performers/contenders categories.)
For those of you who are unfamiliar with WCM, Forrester prefaces its report by saying, “WCM began life as a simple dynamic web page hosting product, but it has grown over almost two decades to become a multifaceted toolkit for building, managing, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences, the bedrock of your business technology agenda.”
The Forrester Wave is Forrester Research’s evaluation of vendors in a software, hardware, or services market, written for the role of professionals they serve. Here are some excerpts from the Forrester Research report, entitled The Forrester Wave for Web Content Management for Digital Experience (February 2015):
- “Sitecore provides proven WCM built together with everything you need to deliver class-leading experiences – including marketing software, analytics, social media integration, even commerce.”
- “Strategically, [Sitecore’s] suite approach will help customers quickly configure and deploy experiences across most steps of the customer journey.
- “Standout features for this .NET product include content tagging and targeting, customer profiling, multisite delivery and multichannel delivery.”
- “Sitecore has a strong product and high growth.”
- “Sitecore’s pricing is also attractive, especially when compared to Adobe.”
- “Sitecore’s suite approach will help customers quickly configure and deploy experiences across most steps of the customer journey.”
Want to learn more about Sitecore? Contact us! AISN hosts quite a bit of Sitecore for its clients. We have Sitecore hosting specialists who understand Sitecore thoroughly and will help you grasp more of the Sitecore features to help you determine if it’s a product that’s appropriate for your business.
Forrester says about their research, “When choosing a new WCM solution, application development and delivery professionals must consider the disruptive impact of mobile, cloud, data, integration, and increasingly impatient business practitioners. This report lays out the disrupters, vendor landscape, and a starting point for making a smart selection.” We encourage you to download the Forrester report here and see it for yourself.