By Bill Peters
AIS Network Director of Business Development
As of August 1, Microsoft reseller partners like AISN can begin providing Azure* cloud services and selling Azure to customers via Microsoft’s Open Licensing program.
Previously, customers could only purchase directly from Microsoft and through Enterprise Agreements.
So, how can AISN’s Azure Managed Services help you? Whether you’re already using Microsoft’s public cloud platform or want to be, or need guidance in choosing between Azure and Windows Azure Pack (for private cloud), we can give you a hand in assessing your needs.
Once implemented, we’ll optimize, manage and monitor your Azure environments, including your virtual machines, databases, media services, mobile services, application workloads and more. Our Azure Managed Services include:
- Azure/ Azure Pack configuration, implementation and support services
- Integration with legacy applications and on- or off-premises environments
- Enhancement consulting
- Cloud storage
- Cloud backup and disaster recovery
- Comprehensive remote monitoring and management, 24x7x365
- Performance reporting and analytics, including remediation services (CPU and memory, system security, application log exceptions, etc.)
- Continuous patching and security updates, with upgrade management
- Administrative support
- Production support
Thinking about a hybrid cloud solution? AISN will also deliver compliant, secure hybrid solutions that run across Azure and on- or off-premises enterprise environments.
Look to AISN Azure Managed Services for:
- Hybrid cloud infrastructure enablement, integration and management, including capacity optimization between Azure and on- or off-premises infrastructures
- High security/ high compliance network connectivity and high availabililty
- Deployment and management of environments for SharePoint, SQL Server and more
- Easy migration of VMs, allowing you to extend your on-premises environment and have the flexibility to move workloads to the cloud
- Development and test environment management for application projects
- Azure Active Directory, enabling you to deploy and manage Secure Identity Services, using Active Directory across Azure and on-premises
- Mobile app back-end storage management
Have a specific requirement for Azure Managed Services that you don’t see mentioned? Let us know and we will try to help you today.
* Microsoft Azure features HIPAA, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27007 and UK G-Cloud compliance.